1. First and foremost, my Michele watch. I got this watch for my birthday last year and have worn it almost every single day since. The beautiful thing about these watches is that they never tarnish (and they shouldn't for the price). A classic wrist watch ties together any outfit and every fashionista knows that.
2. Next, a pair of sunglasses that say something. I chose these thick rimmed glasses from Nordstrom's Bauble Bar (what my mom and I call the little section full of seasonal accessories in the middle of the store), and they are actually tinted red, both the frame and the lenses, but you can't really tell in this photograph.
3. Lip Balm. With the weather changing, it is so so important to take care of your hair, skin, and especially lips if you've got a fella 😉. I love Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment and in Rosé, because why not? It's a beautiful shade and blends so nicely into my natural lip color for days when I'm studying too hard to worry about lipstick blotting.
4. Classic striped Henri Bendel jewelry. I love Henri Bendel during any season, but the fall is my favorite time to rick the brown and white stripes! Plus, any accessory girl will notice these stripes from across a room, and after all, aren't we all dressing to impress other girls, not for the boys?
5. A neutral Henri Bendel wallet to store your cards in case you decide you need some more classic striped jewelry 😉.
6. Burberry Brit. This. Is. The. BEST. Fall. Scent. That. Exists. .......Period. (Not to mention it looks super cute on your dresser!)
7. Last, but certainly not least, DaLori Designs bracelets! Besides having a color scheme for every football team ever, they have plenty of neutrals that dress up any bracelet stack. These bracelets are jaw dropping in person. They are made with real gold, silver, and crystals, so they sparkle SO much and last forever. If you haven't heard of this brand yet, I would definitely recommend checking out their website (They used to be sold at Bloomy's and other department stores, but now they are exclusively online).
I hope you all enjoyed this post! What are your timeless fall favorites? I would love to hear! Xoxo